We’re looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and committed early stage arts professional to join us as our Assistant Creative Producer.
This new role is the perfect first step into a creative arts management career, and is supported by a bespoke training package to help you fulfil your true potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of team
- Be creative and self motivated with an eagerness to learn
- Be highly organised have uncompromising attention to detail
- Have a demonstrable passion for theatre, the arts, and their ability to creative positive social change in local communities.
- 4 days / 30 hours per week (to be worked between Monday – Friday as agreed)
- 3 year fixed term contract, ideally starting in July 2022.
- Salary of £23484.00 pro rata (NJC spinal point 14)
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus bank holidays.
To apply, please complete and return the below application pack.
Applications should be submitted by 12 noon on Monday 23 May, and should be sent to: email@example.com
It is anticipated that interviews will take place on Friday 27 May, at our office in Belfast City Centre.
Download the application pack