We are looking for a proactive, organised, experienced project manager to work with our Artistic Director and General Manager on the delivery of our creative programme over a three-month period.
There will be two large-scale projects to work on: a new production commencing in the New Year; as well as the completion of a second production that was delayed due to COVID-19. There will also be opportunities to support the company on other areas as and when required. This post is funded by PEACE IV and The Department of Foreign Affairs.
Duties will include:
- supporting the team on production such as booking venues, organising travel and accommodation, coordinating the production team.
- assisting with the marketing and promoting of the programme including managing the print, releasing press releases and managing social media.
- supporting the team with fundraising and reporting.
- managing the existing evaluation framework and assisting stage management to collate all the information.
- overseeing all health and safety procedures relating to COVID-19, ensuring all government guidelines are adhered to.
- managing the company website, particularly leading on an upcoming funded development.
- supporting the Artistic Director and General Manager with other areas where required.
The ideal candidate will:
- have the ability to work independently and within a team.
- be able to work from home as well as in the Kabosh office and on site.
- have experience in project management and/or arts management.
- have a full driving license and access to a car.
Renumeration: The role will be on a short-term contract and we expect it to be full-time over a 3-month period between 4th January and 4th April 2021. The fee will be £5,500, inclusive.
Application: To apply please email your CV and a brief cover letter to our General Manager Zoe Fox (email@example.com) by noon on Thursday 17th December 2020. You will be contacted shortly after and may be invited for an interview if your application is successful.
Please include two relevant references from previous employers. They will be contacted at a later stage and only after seeking your permission.